SERVINGS: 12 | PREP TIME: 20 minutes | COOK TIME: 1 hour
Twist on Italian classic that includes yellowfin tuna
- 4 pouches (2.5 oz.) Portofino Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 48 oz. part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 3 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 18 lasagna noodles (~1 1-lb. box)
- 3½ cups marinara sauce, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, eggs and spices. Blend well. Gently stir in the tuna.
- Place 1 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 casserole pan and ½ cup in an 8x8 pan.
- Boil the noodles until al dente. Drain and toss with a little olive oil to keep them from sticking together while you work.
- Lay the noodles flat on a sheet pan or work surface. Spread ~⅓ cup of the cheese and tuna mixture down each noodle, keeping ~1-inch on each end free. Gently roll the noodles into rolls, and place them seam side down in the casserole pan.
- Spread the remaining marinara sauce evenly over the lasagna rolls. Cover the pan with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30–45 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling. Remove the foil and top with the remaining cheese; continue baking for an additional 5–10 minutes.
Tip: These can be frozen and reheated at a later date! They’re the perfect make-ahead meal!
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|