Classic Pesto Tuna PizzaSERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: 16-18 minutes
A flavorful pizza — great as an entrée or appetizer
- 2 pouches (2.5 oz. each) Yellowfin Tuna with Basil Pesto
- 1 lb. premade pizza dough
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ cup pizza or marinara sauce
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup chopped artichokes
- 8 oz. sliced, fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Brush a 12-inch cast-iron pan lightly with olive oil. Put the pan in the oven to warm.
- Place the pizza dough in the pan, and pat it down and partly up the sides of the pan.
- Return the pan to the oven, and cook the dough for 10 minutes. Remove it from the oven.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, then top it with the olives, artichokes and tuna.
- Place the mozzarella slices evenly on top of the other ingredients.
- Put the pizza back in the oven, and continue to cook it for 6–8 minutes, until the cheese begins to melt.
Classic Pesto Tuna Pizza
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|