Endive Tuna and White Bean Salad CupsSERVINGS: 12 appetizer portions | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
Why use a cup when there’s endive? Why dress a salad when our Albacore tuna is packed in extra virgin olive oil? These questions were the inspiration for giving an Old-World-style tuna salad recipe a modern twist.
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) Portofino Solid Albacore Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 pieces endive
- ½ cup drained and rinsed cannellini beans
- ¼ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients, except the endive, together in a medium bowl.
- Place the endive on a serving platter.
- Spoon 2–3 Tbsp. of the mixture into each piece of endive.
Endive Tuna and White Bean Salad Cups
|Nutritional Info||Amount/Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|