Gnocchi Tuna Pasta BakeSERVINGS: 6 | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 30 minutes
Warm, hearty and full of flavor. This Gnocchi Tuna Pasta Bake with yellowfin tuna is the ultimate comfort food!
- 2 cans (4.5 oz. each) Portofino Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ sweet onion (~1 cup), diced
- 8 oz. sliced white button mushrooms
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 bag (6 oz.) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (16 oz.) plain potato gnocchi
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat oil in a medium sauté pan. Add onions and mushrooms and cook until moisture from mushrooms has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- When the gnocchi is cooked, drain it and place it in a large bowl. Mix in the onions and mushrooms and toss in the spinach and continue tossing to wilt the spinach.
- Add ricotta cheese, cream, artichokes and tuna and combine well.
- Place in a 3 qt. casserole dish, top with shredded cheese and bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Tip: Recipe can be easily doubled to feed a large crowd.
Gnocchi Tuna Pasta Bake
|Nutritional Info||Amount Per Serving||*%DV|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|