Italian Tuna Avocado BoatsSERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
A flavorful mix of tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and herbs is stuffed into rich, buttery avocado halves to create the perfect meal — no mayo needed here!
- 2 cans (4.5 oz. each) Portofino Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ small red onion (roughly ¼ cup), finely diced
- 8 chopped, pitted green olives
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice, plus more for drizzling
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup microgreens for garnishing (optional)
- Place the tuna in a medium mixing bowl. Add the red onion, olives, tomatoes, parsley and lime juice, and stir gently to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Halve and pit the avocados. Scoop the tuna mixture into the pitted avocado halves (if desired, you can scoop out a small amount of the avocado to create more space). Garnish with microgreens as desired, and add a light squeeze of lime juice. Serve immediately.
Italian Tuna Avocado Boats
|Nutritional Info||Amount/Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||290|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nutritional information does not include salt and pepper or microgreens.|