Mediterranean Tuna Bowl with Avocado Goddess Sauce
As seen on Half Baked Harvest
- 2 cans (2.5 oz. each) Portofino Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted olives
- ¼ cup each fresh dill and basil
- 1 Persian cucumber, chopped
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Green lentils
- Roasted baby potatoes
- Feta cheese
Avocado goddess sauce:
- 1 avocado, halved
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 jalapeño, halved and seeded
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Kosher salt, to taste
- To make the salad, mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- To make the sauce, combine everything in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- For the bowls, combine the quinoa, green lentils, roasted baby potatoes and feta cheese.
- To serve, spread the goddess sauce onto plates. Add the bowl ingredients, and top with the salad.
Nutritional facts vary based on the amount and variety of ingredients used.