Brie, Pear and Yellowfin Tuna SandwichSERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: 8 minutes
From the ciabatta roll to the Brie cheese, every ingredient in this Yellowfin Tuna Sandwich brings a flavor to the table as unique as the four individuals it serves.
- 2 cans (4.5 oz. each) Portofino Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- 4 oz. thinly-sliced Brie cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 pear, sliced thinly
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard (optional)
- Spread the Brie cheese on the bottom half of the roll. Place under a broiler to melt the cheese slightly.
- Top the cheese with pieces of tuna, slices of pear and arugula. Spread the inside top of the roll with Dijon mustard, if desired.
- Place the top of the roll on the arugula, and set in a warm oven to heat for approximately 5 minutes.
Brie, Pear and Yellowfin Tuna Sandwich
|Nutritional Info||Amount/Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|