Tuna and Arugula Pizza on a Cauliflower CrustSERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 25–30 minutes (includes cook time for the crust)
A modern approach to everyone’s favorite pizza
- 2 pouches (2.5 oz. each) Yellowfin Tuna with Basil Pesto
- 1 10.6-oz. cauliflower pizza crust (Trader Joe’s)
- 1½ cups arugula
- 1 cup chopped cremini mushrooms
- ¼ cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes (oil-packed)
- ½ cup shredded Fontinella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Cook the cauliflower crust according to the package directions.
- Place the crust on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Top with the arugula.
- Cover the arugula with the mushrooms, tomatoes and tuna pieces.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, and place back in the preheated oven for ~6 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges of the crust have browned.
Tuna and Arugula Pizza on a Cauliflower Crust
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|