Tuna and Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppadew PeppersSERVINGS: 60 small peppers | PREP TIME: 20 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
These cuties are the perfect addition to a tapas menu or holiday party.
- 2 pouches (2.5 oz. each) Portofino Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 drained jar (14 oz.) peppadew peppers (~60 peppers)
- 6 oz. softened herbed goat cheese
- 1 cup watercress or arugula (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped almonds (optional)
- Place the peppers on a large plate or sheet pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the tuna and goat cheese gently to combine, being careful to avoid breaking up the tuna too much.
- With a small spoon or a piping bag fitted with a large tube, stuff each pepper with the goat cheese and tuna filling.
- Place the peppers on a watercress- or arugula-lined plate, and sprinkle them with chopped almonds.
Tuna and Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppadew Peppers
|Includes 8g Added Sugars||16%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|