Tuna Charcuterie BoardSERVINGS: 2 | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
Head to the park or your backyard, spread out a blanket, pour a glass of your favorite beverage and dive into this spread — this is the perfect food to share with good friends!
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) Portofino Solid Albacore Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Multigrain crackers
- Herbed goat cheese or other soft mild cheese
- Mixture of olives and marinated artichoke hearts
- Nut and dried fruit blend
- Fresh vegetable strips
- Place a large platter or a number of small plates and dishes on a table.
- Place each food item on a platter or bowl and arrange them so they are easy to eat.
- Add fresh flowers, serving utensils and sit back and watch your guests enjoy!
Note: Nutrition content will vary according to items selected.
Tuna Charcuterie Board
|Nutritional Info||*Nutrition Content will vary according to items selected*|
|Calories from Fat|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|