Tuscan Tuna and White Bean SaladSERVINGS: 4 | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | COOK TIME: 0 minutes
Colorful salad with yellowfin tuna — great as an entrée or side dish
- 2 pouches (2.5 oz. each) Portofino Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups chopped arugula
- 1 finely diced yellow pepper (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 4 large radicchio lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. granulated sugar
- Gently mix together the tuna, beans, arugula, pepper and red onion in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar and sugar until well-combined.
- Toss the dressing and capers with the tuna and bean mixture, and serve ~ ¾ to 1 cup in each lettuce leaf.
Tuscan Tuna and White Bean Salad
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|